Sunday, April 15, 2012

day 7 ~ looking good

today is day 7 of this low-carb adventure, and i'm pleased to say it seems to be going well. i had a couple of days where i didn't feel great earlier this week, but that's no surprise here. i have been eating like a crazy person for the last couple of years, so of course when i did a huge shift from eating TONS of sugar everyday to none at all, my body rebelled just a tad.
my mood is better, my energy levels are better, and i think i can handle this.
well, all except for the boredom that comes with eating the same things day after day.
i am a very goal oriented kind of gal, and i need total structure when i diet, so having so few choices during the 'initial ' phase of this diet doesn't really bother me too much.
i think my plans are to stay on this diet until i leave for Roatan on April 27th, enjoy my holidays and not stress too much about my diet while i'm there (being conscious of what i eat but enjoying some treats here and there) and then back to the 'initial' phase when i get back and until i reach 180 lbs. from that point i will introduce a few more items to this terribly bland diet and hopefully start running again.

now..... if i could just get this horrible taste out of my mouth i'd be SUPER DUPER happy!! ughhh..... it's awful. hopefully the dentist will have some ideas and be able to help me out. i can't take much more of this!

here are my stats for day 7~

starting weight (Apr 9th) ~ 214.5lbs
current weight ~ 206.5 lbs

yep, that's an EIGHT POUND loss for this week!! gotta love water loss the first week on a diet!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment